Java Weekly Newsletter Issue 20
Hello and welcome to the Java Weekly Newsletter Issue 20.
1. Blog Posts
In case you have missed any of my posts, here is the list of articles we published this week.
2. Spring & Java Community
- Testing auto-configurations with Spring Boot 2.0
- Upgrading start.spring.io to Spring Boot 2
- Spring Cloud Circuit Breaker using Netflix Hystrix
- How to Make a Deep Copy of an Object in Java
- Java 11 Will Include More Than Just Features
- Git essentials: Get started with Git version control
- 5 Annotations Every Java Developer Should Know
- Parallel Full GC for G1
3. JPA / Persistence
I do not work very closely in JPA or Hibernate but following few of the blogs for some of the interesting insight into Persistence
- Top 10 SQL Dialect Emulations Implemented in jOOQ
- How to use Hibernate-specific features without sacrificing portability
- Hibernate & jOOQ – A Match Made in Heaven
4. Spring and Java Releases
- Spring Security SAML 1.0.4 Released
- Hibernate Validator 6.0.8.Final released
- Spring Security OAuth 2.3.0 Released
- IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1 Release Candidate is here!
5. Presentations and Videos
We will be back with our next weekly newsletter with some more insight details about Java and Spring community.
Happy coding and Have a great day !!!!
If you haven’t Signup to our weekly newsletter, Sign up Now