Java Weekly Newsletter Issue 27
Hello and welcome to the Java Weekly Newsletter Issue 27.
1. Blog Posts
In case you have missed any of my posts, here is the list of articles we published this week.
- Guide to Spring Boot Thymeleaf [A quick guide to Thymeleaf setup for your Spring Boot application. Learn Spring Boot Thymeleaf configurations and how to customize the Thymeleaf behavior.]
- Building a Spring Boot application using IntelliJ IDEA [A step by step guide to building a Spring Boot application using IntelliJ IDEA. Learn how to build and run Spring Boot application using IntelliJ.]
2. Spring & Java Community
- Spring Data – Microservices Data Companion [Introduction to the Spring Data project and explain how it makes writing microservices easier.]
- Spring Batch Parallel Processing Example [Tutorial about parallel processing in Spring Batch.]
- Effective Java Microservices require Effective Java [Writing good software requires using the right tools. Choosing the right frameworks, libraries and designing smart systems.]
- 10 Tips to Become a Better Java Developer in 2018
- Java 10 and beyond – a look at the potential language change [Highlight a few of the interesting language changes currently in development or proposed.]
- Java will no longer have ‘major’ releases
- Parallel and Asynchronous Programming in Java 8 [Parallel code, which is code that runs on more than one thread, was once the nightmare of many an experienced developer, but Java 8 brought a lot of changes that should make this performance-boosting trick a lot more manageable.]
3. JPA / Persistence
I do not work very closely in JPA or Hibernate but following few of the blogs for some of the interesting insight into Persistence
- How to synchronize bidirectional entity associations with JPA and Hibernate
- 5 Common Hibernate Mistakes That Cause Dozens of Unexpected Queries
4. Spring and Java Releases
- Spring Boot 2.0.2
- Spring Security 4.2.6 Released
- IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.2 is released!
- Oracle Releases GraalVM 1.0
5. Presentations and Videos
- Spring Tips: Spring Security 5 OAuth Clients [Look at the new OAuth client support in Spring Security 5.. ]
- Deploying Spring Boot Apps on Kubernetes [Thomas Risberg overviews the challenges involved in deploying a Spring Boot app on Kubernetes, taking a look at what’s needed to deploy Spring Cloud Data Flow server on Kubernetes.]
We will be back with our next weekly newsletter with some more insight details about Java and Spring community.
Happy coding and Have a great day !!!!
If you haven’t Signup to our weekly newsletter, Sign up Now