Java Weekly Newsletter Issue 6
Hello and welcome to the Java Weekly Newsletter Issue 6.
1. Blog Posts
In case you have missed any of my posts, here is the list of articles we published this week.
- Introduction to Java 8 Streams
- Spring Framework Annotations
- Introduction to Spring Boot Logging
- Using Math.pow in Java
- Initializing Arrays in Java
2. Spring & Java Community
- Jenkins vs Travis CI vs Circle CI vs TeamCity vs Codeship vs GitLab CI vs Bamboo
- ZGC – Oracle’s Large-Heap Garbage Collector
- Interesting article on Pillars of a Successful Java Web Application
- Constructors or Static Factory Methods?
- Curious about Project Valhalla
- Project Loom
- Weak Soft and Phantom references in Java and why they matter
3. JPA / Persistence
I do not work very closely in JPA or Hibernate but following few of the blogs for some of the interesting insight into Persistence
4. Spring and Java Releases
5. Presentations and Videos
- Spring Tips: the Spring Boot Build Plugin
- Spring Framework 5: Hidden Gems by Juergen Hoeller
- Spring Boot 2 0 Web Applications
We will be back with our next weekly newsletter with some more insight details about Java and Spring community.
Happy Coding !!!!
If you haven’t Signup to our weekly newsletter, Signup Now