We invite you to Write for Development Journal.We’re always looking for good writers at Java Development Journal.If you have previous experience in technical writings than it is PLUS, but not a requirement.
If you believe you can write quality and practical articles.
1. About the Site
Java Development Journal is a technical site with a focus on Java and Spring ecosystem. We publish tutorials, guides with a strong focus on the practical and real-life use case. We are mainly writing on below topics
- Spring Boot
- Spring, Spring MVC, and Security
- Other Spring Modules
My intentions and efforts to have some meaningful serious discussions with you.
2. How It Works
There are two ways you can publish articles.
- A guest post with full author profile and credit ( I will not pay for this)
- Paid articles (No Author profile)
2.1 Guest Post
If you want to push guest post, send email to [email protected] yourself with your experience and topics you want to write about.We will below steps
- We will discuss topics and it’s structure.
- We will review final topic together and will make any required changes.
- Publish articles with your details.
2.2 Paid Articles
We’re always looking for good writers and happy to pay for your work. Paid articles will go through a different process.
- We will discuss the topics for your paid engagement.
- Based on the articles, we will finalize effort estimate and final amount and timelines.
- I will create contributor profile for you on this site.You will write your write your articles.
- Once the article is submitted, I will review it.
- Articles modification based on the review provided by me.
- We will run your article through Copyscape to check if the content is original.
Here are the typical budget used for your paid articles.
- 500+ words – $25
- 750+ words – $35
- 1200+ words – $50
While writing paid articles, we want you to pay close attention to following points
- Articles should be a balance between code and discussion (It should not be filled with code to cover articles length)
- You should submit complete and running source code with your article.
- Your article needs to be practical and focused on a code.
Once the article is approved, we will release your payment. We handle payment via PayPal or Upwork.com.
3. Content Copyright
Once a tutorial is accepted and published on this blog, I hold the complete copyright of the content and the same content cannot be re-used by the author for any further online or offline publishing.
Write for JavaDevJournal.Become an author on Javadevjournal.com, and get paid for writing practical, to-the-point articles in the Java and Spring ecosystem.Send your proposal today at [email protected]