Java Weekly Newsletter Issue 15
Hello and welcome to the Java Weekly Newsletter Issue 15.
1. Blog Posts
In case you have missed any of my posts, here is the list of articles we published this week.
- Spring REST API Validation
- REST Web Services Basics
- Iterating over Java Enum
- Custom Starter with Spring Boot
- Deploying Spring Boot Applications
- Spring Interview Questions
2. Spring & Java Community
- Getting Started with Microservices in SpringBoot
- Passwordless authentication using Spring Boot and Spring Security
- Next Generation OAuth 2.0 Support with Spring Security
- Serverless Spring
- Swallowed Exceptions: The Silent Killer of Java Applications
- What’s New in IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1 EAP
- Memory Leaks: Fallacies and Misconceptions
- Reactor in Action
- Reactive Streams in Java 9
3. JPA / Persistence
I do not work very closely in JPA or Hibernate but following few of the blogs for some of the interesting insight into Persistence
4. Spring and Java Releases
- Spring Cloud Edgware.SR2 Released
- Spring Data Lovelace M1 released
- Spring Boot 2.0.0 RC1 available
- Public Review of Java MVC 1.0 Specification is now open
- Hibernate ORM 5.1.12.Final released
- IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.4 is released
5. Presentations and Videos
We will be back with our next weekly newsletter with some more insight details about Java and Spring community.
Happy coding and Have a great day !!!!
If you haven’t Signup to our weekly newsletter, Sign up Now