Java Weekly Newsletter Issue 18
Hello and welcome to the Java Weekly Newsletter Issue 18.
1. Blog Posts
In case you have missed any of my posts, here is the list of articles we published this week.
2. Spring & Java Community
- Command line tools for developers
- JDK 10
- Microservices Sidecar pattern implementation using Postgres, Spring Cloud Netflix and Docker
- The Checker Framework – Pluggable Type Systems for Java
- Builder Pattern GoF vs Effective Java
- Java 10: Inferred Local Variables
- Develop a Microservices Architecture with OAuth 2.0 and JHipster
- Parallel Full GC for G1
- Bean Registration with Spring Framework 5.0
- A First Look at Java 10 Release Candidate 1
- Putting Bean Validation Constraints to Guava’s Multimap
- 109 New Features in JDK 10
3. JPA / Persistence
I do not work very closely in JPA or Hibernate but following few of the blogs for some of the interesting insight into Persistence
- Hibernate Tips: How to avoid Hibernate’s MultipleBagFetchException
- Map Reducing a Set of Values Into a Dynamic SQL UNION Query
4. Spring and Java Releases
5. Presentations and Videos
- Fast and Safe Production Monitoring of JVM Applications with BPF Magic
- Learn about JVM internals – what does the JVM do
We will be back with our next weekly newsletter with some more insight details about Java and Spring community.
Happy coding and Have a great day !!!!
If you haven’t Signup to our weekly newsletter, Sign up Now